Combining discreet family accommodation with generous spaces for stimulating, the design of this house balances the constraints of the site with the alternating requirements for privacy and transparency.
Creating a low-carbon, pedestrian-friendly quarter incorporate with sun and wind pattern in the neighborhood. Respecting the surrounding urban fabric, with the combination of attentive massing and landscaped ground; it is intended to enhance the controlled relation from the existing developments to the rear of the site.
Scope of Work
- Consulting Supervision
- Full architectural and landscape concept design
- Presentation drawings & 3D Rendering
- Construction Documents
- Virtual Tour Animation
- Rendered Floor Plans
- Cost Estimation Feasibility Study
- Architectural and Civil Design
- Supervision of project execution On back to back basis:
- Engineering and Design
- Testing and Commissioning